Your Cart is Currently Empty
- Supports muscle contraction and nerve conduction
- Supports maintenance and function of cell membranes and membrane permeability
- Supports blood coagulation
- Supports proper functioning of enzyme systems
- Supports and helps maintain healthy bone density and remodeling
- Highly soluble form of calcium from a nondairy source
- Contains a 5:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium
- Provides additional support for the immune system response function
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.*
- Magnesium is involved in sleep pathways that support brain homeostatic sleep processes.
- Good source of calcium and magnesium.
Suggested Use: Six tablets per day, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (6 Tablets) contains: 5 Calories, 1 g Total Carbohydrate, 250 mg Calcium, 50 mg Magnesium. Ingredients: Calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, and calcium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All sales are final and cannot be changed after the order is submitted. We only offer refunds if the product arrives damaged.