Your Cart is Currently Empty
- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), and Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii
- Contains inulin and galactooligosaccharide (nondigestible carbohydrates), both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Helps support the body's natural absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption
- Supports normal bowel regularity and consistency
- Supports the body's natural immune system response function*
Suggested Use: Three capsules per day, or as directed.
Special Information: Store in a cool, dry place. Although research varies, our strains seem to work best when taken after a meal.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Capsules) contains: Calories 5, Total Carbohydrate 2 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g. Proprietary Blend 1,689 mg: Inulin (chicory root fiber), galactooligosaccharide (GOS) (milk), yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, and Bifidobacterium (190 mg live microorganisms, 4 billion CFU). Other Ingredients: Gelatin, maltodextrin,, water, calcium stearate, sucrose, sodium ascorbate, and sorbitan monostearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All sales are final and cannot be changed after the order is submitted. We only offer refunds if the product arrives damaged.