Your Cart is Currently Empty
- Supports muscle contraction and nerve conduction
- Supports maintenance and function of cell membranes and membrane permeability
- Supports blood coagulation
- Supports proper functioning of enzyme systems
- Supports and helps maintain healthy bone density and remodeling
- Highly soluble form of calcium from a nondairy source
- Contains a 5:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium
- Provides additional support for the immune system response function
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
- Magnesium is involved in sleep pathways that support brain homeostatic sleep processes.
- Excellent source of calcium and magnesium*
Suggested Use: One level tablespoon per day, or as directed. Mixes best with hot, slightly acidic liquids, such as hot apple juice.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 level tablespoon) contains:20 Calories, 5 g Total Carbohydrate, 800 mg Calcium, 160 mg Magnesium. Ingredients: Calcium lactate and magnesium citrate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All sales are final and cannot be changed after the order is submitted. We only offer refunds if the product arrives damaged.