Your Cart is Currently Empty
- Supports healthy triglyceride and HDL *^
- Supports healthy inflammatory processes*
- Supports cardiovascular function*^
- Supports general brain health and cognition*
- Dyall, S.C. Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids and the brain: a review of the independent and shared effects of EPA, DPA and DHA. Front Aging Neurosci 7, 52 (2015).
- Allaire, J., et al. A randomized, crossover, head-to-head comparison of eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid supplementation to reduce inflammation markers in men and women: the Comparing EPA to DHA (ComparED) Study. Am J Clin Nutr 104, 280-287 (2016).
- Martins, J.G. EPA but not DHA appears to be responsible for the efficacy of omega-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation in depression: evidence from a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Am Coll Nutr 28, 525-542 (2009).
Suggested Use: Two softgels per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dark place.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 softgels) contains: 15 Calories, 1 g Total Fat, 10 mg Cholesterol, 1220 mg Fish Oil Concentrate (from Tuna), 800 mg Total Omega-3, 670 mg DHA, 75 mg DPA. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, glycerine, rosemary, and astaxanthin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All sales are final and cannot be changed after the order is submitted. We only offer refunds if the product arrives damaged.